Monday, August 29, 2011

Mei Mei's Package


Mei Mei's family is working very hard to get her home, but there is SO MUCH paperwork to wade through! In the meantime, they sent her a package. She was so delighted to open it and see what was inside:

"For me?"



"Oh, wow, check out all this stuff!"



"New clothes, how wonderful!"



"And a soft little guy to sleep with..."



"How exciting!"



"And photos too?"



"That's my family!"



"Oh, so many brothers and sisters!"



"I can't wait to meet them!"



"I'm so happy, this just makes my week!"




6 comments:

  1. Oh how precious! So exciting that she's getting a family to love her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me so happy! Such a precious little girl; deserves a wonderful family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    What a delight!!! Thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.. Meimei, you are a miracle! There so much ahead of you. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete