Tuesday, July 27, 2010

In Loving Memory - Baby Wang





December 10, 2009 - July 21, 2010




Baby Wang died Wednesday from complications of chicken pox. She had made incredible progress since she arrived (see photos of that here ) and we were all shocked that she passed away so suddenly and unxpectedly. The medications she was taking for her condition were immunosuppressive and so she had no resistance to fight this common illnes. She was treasured during her time with us and will be missed by all who loved and cared for her.

4 comments:

  1. I remember this sweet one and the truly miraculous recovery she made. What a plump lil' cherub she turned out to be! :)
    My prayers are with you all as you grieve her passing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for your loss...I will be praying for you all as you are greiving and healing. You made such a difference in Baby Wang's life! What a special little one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so precious. I can only imagine the painful loss of these sweet babies. It shouldn't have to be this way...but I am thankful they have China Little Flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My heart skipped a beat to see this news. That frail baby who went from skin and bones to the chubby cheeked cherub and now this. I am so glad you were there to hold her, love her, care for her and give her many happy months of life.

    Please let the caretakers know my heart is full of grief for them.

    Beth

    ReplyDelete