Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Baby Shuang - Just Like a Doll!




Baby Shuang is modelling one of the new preemie sweaters we received from a generous donor in Australia this week. When we opened the box of donations and took out the sweaters (no bigger than an adult's hand) it seemed impossible they would fit on a real baby. Might fit a little girl's baby doll, perhaps, but a real baby????

When the nannies saw Shuang (now weighing about 3.5 lbs/1.5 kg) wearing the sweater and cap they could hardly believe how cute she looked. "Just like a baby doll- so tiny and perfect!"

Don't you agree?


2 comments:

  1. I love looking at these picture's. I would love to help these babies in any way I can. Can you please contact me on my facebook, or email! Thanks, Leah Beasley. tbarch@prodigy.net

    ReplyDelete