Friday, March 22, 2013

Pssst... I have a secret!


  
Pssst... Feng!  Can we talk? I have a secret to tell you!



Yeah, sure.  What is it, Lin?


Well, you see... I was born with Down Sydrome. That means I have an extra chromosome.  I'm not really sure what that means, but I noticed I look different from everyone else.

 


You think you look different?  I think you look pretty good!


Yeah, I do look different.  But maybe that's not so important.  After all, I'm still cute!


You know what, Lin? I have a secret too.  I wasn't going to tell anyone, but now I know I can trust you.

 

 I was born with Down Syndrome too!


You've got to be kidding me!  I guess that's why I like you so much.  You're one of my very best friends.



Happy World Down Syndrome Day!



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! Happy World Down Syndrome Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a happy world syndrome day little ones

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are sweet :) God Bless your organization!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable. I will miss seeing her updates. I know you all will miss her terribly.

    ReplyDelete